How To UseEdit SUBPAGE-TEXT-NAV
- Towel dry your hair to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- With the Infinity Airflow Dial turned all the way up, begin rough drying your hair to remove excess water.
- Set the heat to your preferred temperature setting and run the dryer over your head using your hands to lift the hair at the roots.
- When your hair is about three-quarters dry, turn down the airflow for precision drying for a frizz-free finish.
- As you section hair, set down 7X to pause airflow. Simply pick up the dryer to restart airflow and move to the next section.
- Once desired style is achieved, use the Cool Shot setting to lock in long-lasting style.